The Connexion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

4 posters

Go down

Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Empty Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Post by Kiyoshi Midnight Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:53 pm

This are my 3 most favorite games of the year. With a nice long storyline, entertaining side quests, amusing mini-games, and at some points adaptive AI, this games will make you want to play them. (This is not quite a formal review.) Anyone else have them? I enjoy them and would rather be playing them right now than be sitting in school hoping to do something semi-fun, if that is even possible.
Kiyoshi Midnight
Kiyoshi Midnight

https://s359.photobucket.com/home/Dread151/index

Back to top Go down

Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Empty Re: Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Post by ToaKaita47 Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:55 pm

I loved Fable 2, I never played the first one though. I heard both Fallout 3 and Elder Scrolls were good too, though I never played those either.
ToaKaita47
ToaKaita47

http://earthlink.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Empty Re: Fable II, Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Post by Thingy Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 pm

<--- Adama does not approve

Ewwww... Fable... I hate that game. But fallout 3 and all the elder scrolls games are awesome.
Thingy
Thingy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuliac Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:57 am

i hope this is not considered a necroe if yes im sorry

but yah fable 2 was good but it was those games once u beat it its stuck in your fridge until your grand kids find it and are like " woah its a 360 game! we have e box 199 which plays gta 12 and fallout 15 and elderscrolls 9 and also broken mirror three! seeing how its the future in 2099!" oh and in fable 2 theres a gender change potion? wtf? im not judging people its just realy u put a save after u drink it? yah im just going to taste the penis shaped bottle and see what it does even though a speaker guy just said! oops!
Zuliac
Zuliac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum