The Connexion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Part 1: The Never-ending Night

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Part 1: The Never-ending Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Part 1: The Never-ending Night

Post by JPB18 Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Cannon was walking in the extremely low cieling corridor... He was going to enter in the bridge when he makes the classical "hit in the doortop"...

"Ouch..." Said I "You really need to increase the height if these rooms..."

"Well, this ship us for us not for you... It would be inpratical for us having rooms that tall..." said Symphona

"Anyways, I thank you that you allowed us to bring to your ship and give us a ride to home..."

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Part 1: The Never-ending Night - Page 6 Empty Re: Part 1: The Never-ending Night

Post by emmy Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:34 pm

"Well, we'll have to, otherwise your higher-in-commands would probably have wondered where you stayed and sent a ship after you. And that would be... Undesirable. Anyway, we're going to take a little detour because there are issues to discuss about..." Symphona interrupted her speech and stepped over a doorstep "-Watch the bulkhead- Anyway, if I'm right you're missing one certain crew member, and i have gathered he has been picked up by the Aerelians. I can imagine he would like a ride home too now. Also there's matter to discuss of more diplomatic nature, and of course there's the issue of doubtable enhancements and experiments on living sentient beings."

Symphona spoke to the captain.

"Neutral Point One Embassy please."
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:18 pm

i;m still brain dead for ideas, will post when something hits me
Darkwing
Darkwing
Admin

https://connexion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:30 pm

"Of course..." Said I... "Can I go with my crew to my ship to start making repairs? The life suport system is functioning with an undisirable eficiency and the FTL drive could break at any moment, so..."

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:59 am

...ok i'm stuck, i really am. i'm with this queen, now what, just repeat everything that's happened in the rp, have her say, oh that is strange and then be on my merry way? something else needs to happen cause i can't think of any organic or creative way to continue playing from the point i'm at
Darkwing
Darkwing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 am

(rescue is on the way! Smile )

Symphona gestured to one of the screens.
"No time for that, we will arrive at Neutral Point One in an hour or so. Your ship will be repaired there."

Symphona wandered towards one of the crewmembers and told him to patch the queen in one of the screens. Some seconds later the queen appeared on the main screen.
"Symphona, I see you have news."
"Yes, queen. Most of the humans have been picked up. We are now on our way to Neutral Point One to talk with the Aerelians about the incident. I would request your permission to act as your proxy."
"Permission granted, Sym, but don't worry, I'll be there too from a distance. I will also notify the Aerelian queen, I am very sure she would like to know more of this too."
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 am

An hour later:

"Ok... At least you should allow us to clean up that mess... I found out that it was hard to find my cerimony uniform in the middle of that... Thank God it hasn't any burn..." Said I "I'm sorry but, although we know each other for a few hours you never said how I should refer to you... And how is that?"

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:04 am

"My name is Symphona. Oh by the way, most of us don't mind the external decorum that much. You can keep you normal clothing."
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:08 am

"Well unfortunately, my people does care about the external decorum" Said I "Traditions and stuffs like that, you know... In this case it's a naval tradition that we should always meet an foreign captain or diplomat with our cerimonial uniforms..." And my name is James Cannon, but you can call me Cannon, as friends used to..."

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:52 am

As no one post in a long time...
-------------------------------------------------

The Discovery was now being maneuvered by a couple tractor beams into some sort of shipyard... Symphona's ship was now docking with the Neutral Point One... Cannon was excited...

More alien races was Cannon thinking Will they be as permissive as the Warecats?

The ship was now stuck into the station... The airlocks were now oppened... But...

Something here is wrong... thought Cannon Very wrong...

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:34 pm

(Good post actually, although i was mainly looking to bring some rest into stuff, open up some interspecies dialogue, then get the humans back home so a new chapter could be started and we'd meet the rest of the species. Ah well, we'll see.)

(As for Dark and Reaper, i'm waiting for Jaymz to get the hint and finish up business with DW and reaper so things can get moving for them as well.)

(Gah. Long sentences. *chastises self* )
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:01 am

ok, time for one of my epic episod finales that make totally no sense with everything that's happening and usually introduces some stupid confusing time jump that no one can comprehend (sort of like how ep 1 ended and ep2 began on the DW rp)

Devon was looking at a barren wasteland, the wind howling. In the distance, a dark hord of....something was approaching. Devon began to feel the ground trembling beneath his feet. He spun around, behind him, another large mass was approaching. Devon suddenly clued in, he was in the exact center of where to massive armies were approaching....for combat. Devon began to run, but....he wasn't moving. Suddenly they were upon him, a fury of blood and body parts. This was no human battle, but one with several different alien species, the most prominent being the one of Sadow's race. Some of them were using what looked like futuristic swords, but one group of aliens, weren't using anything, they carried no weapons, yet they looked like they were winning. Suddenly, there was fire from the sky, and it rained down upon them. Then Devon saw, there were beings, in the sky, spitting fire down on the aliens fighting. The ones with no weapons looked up and the fire began to shoot backwards, back up to the sky creatures. Suddenly he heard a yell. He spun around and there was Sadow, charging towards him, a spear like weapon raised. Devon's eyes widened, in fear, Devon yelled out. As he yelled, there was a massive shockwave, Sadow was blown to pieces and everything was destroyed around Devon. He looked up at the sky, in it, he saw one important thing.... the earth's moon. Devon was on Earth. Then Devon noticed it, the tangled remains of metal and industry, building's in ruins. Then it dawned on him.....this was the future.

Devon screamed as loud as any human could ever scream, sweat pouring down his face. He stopped screaming but was breathing heavily. He was in a room, sitting on a bed. Devon looked around. everything was gone, the war, the ruins, a door opened and Sadow entered. Devon looked up.
Darkwing
Darkwing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6