The Connexion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Races

+2
emmy
Reaper(KF)
6 posters

Go down

Races Empty Races

Post by Reaper(KF) Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 pm

Here is the race list.

Werecats- Able to shift from being a cat to any form with limits. After having taken a taste of it's soon to be forms/species blood, it changes in to that form/species. If that form's size difference is to big, it will automatically change back into cat-form, the cat lies in a comotose like state until it's energy comes back. Flexible like a cat and able to see in the dark.

Aerelians- Average size and capable strength, they are quite dangerous in groups. Able to build starships that are "up to speed", if not excell normal standards with weapons equiped to match. Quick, and able to adapt, they and their ships are best suited for being scouts and rangers.

Delkoni- Known for their strength and analytical skills, they are mostly human-like in form and looks but have characteristics of an Android . Alot stronger and faster than a Delkoni-Sal the Delkoni-Fel alas are alot more slower to adapt than the Sal. You can tell the difference between the Sal and Fel because the Fel typically imbrace their robotic side so tend to look alot like a cyborg.

Elfera- The Elfera look like the Elves of human lore. Graceful in appearance and with pointy ears, they have control over the wind. Experts at charm making they use those charms to increase their powers for a certain period of time. Typically have weapons of medieval and classical, their weapons have a deadly aero-based twist.

Halen- These "little, green men" look like the typical alien in Human pop-culture. Mainly because they are the the typical alien from human pop-culture! They have telepathic powers and have been looking at and experimenting on humans for some time now.

Razielian- Zombie or skeletal in appearance, all of their fighting styles/equipment, and communications are based off of their main atrributes, telepathy and psycic abilities. Though they're limited in their powers and because of their moral codes, you don't want to get in their way.

Skirtzin- Their appearance is like the dragons of human lore. Able to live and "breath" in space , they are able to create plasma and gamma radiation balls to hurl at their enemies. They are able to achieve FTL speeds themselves by unknown methods. Unable to communicate with any other species but themselves, they are seen in large swarms.

Humans- typical puny earthling with a dark experimental twist. (only playable by DW)

This post is for the races, this post will be updated soon.

Last edited by Reaper(KF) on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Reaper(KF)
Reaper(KF)

Back to top Go down

Races Empty Re: Races

Post by Reaper(KF) Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:01 pm

I need help from the race authors to update my post. These updates will be approved by DW.
Reaper(KF)
Reaper(KF)

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:51 pm

hmmhh, it seems i never got around to updating the description of the expanding idea in my head...

well, i'll just post it here, i suppose.

Werecats are in essence quite the opposite of the mythical werewolves: you don't turn into one by getting bitten, they turn into you by tasting your blood.

The change does have it's drawbacks though: changing in size will cost a lot of energy. Too much of a size difference will cause the Werecat to fall back into the cat form, where it can be comatose for an extended period of time while recovering. That's why mice and dragons usually don't have much to fear from impersonations by Werecats.
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper(KF) Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 pm

updated
Reaper(KF)
Reaper(KF)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Midnight Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:17 pm

Here's something for Kitsunes:

They are also well known for their craftsmanship skills, building some of the latest ship technology and weapons designs. They don't have much of a fleet themselves, as most of their time is spent in scientific persuits and technological advances.
Kiyoshi Midnight
Kiyoshi Midnight

https://s359.photobucket.com/home/Dread151/index

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:24 pm

You forgot to put naive in the humans! They're also brave, but that is an insulting like description, so you can't put brave...

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper(KF) Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:07 pm

updated

JPB18 wrote:You forgot to put naive in the humans! They're also brave, but that is an insulting like description, so you can't put brave...

Well, this rp is about humans finding their abilities out to be not that great...right?
Reaper(KF)
Reaper(KF)

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:27 pm

those are good descriptions, i believe it shall soon be time to start, i think i'll create my Bio now
Darkwing
Darkwing
Admin

https://connexion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 pm

JPB18 wrote:You forgot to put naive in the humans! They're also brave, but that is an insulting like description, so you can't put brave...
both these traits are caused by one of the biggest faults in human nature: man is inherently stupid. doesn't mean women aren't, btw. :p
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper(KF) Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:23 pm

emmy wrote:...doesn't mean women aren't, btw. :p

Talk about being sexist....
Reaper(KF)
Reaper(KF)

Back to top Go down

Post by JPB18 Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:39 pm

ok... this is a little bit off topic... lets not contribute to this being locked...

JPB18

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:32 pm

Reaper(KF) wrote:
emmy wrote:...doesn't mean women aren't, btw. :p

Talk about being sexist....

look who's talking.

oh, by the way, i have a new piece of info which i thought would have been logic, but apparently it's not.

Bionic instruments, implants and such stuff is NOT possible with werecats, since those things cannot morph with them. same goes for clothing, stuff, objects on the body. If a Werecat morphs from cat into a human, he or she is in Adam's costume.

Not only that detail is logical because it brings some sense in things, it also crushes any chances of ubering deep into the mud before it blooms to life.
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:34 pm

yesm and makes this an 18A rated RP Smile
Darkwing
Darkwing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Midnight Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 am

Well, we won't have to describe that particular thing... and what's with the smile?
Kiyoshi Midnight
Kiyoshi Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkwing Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:47 am

because i was joking, thus the smiley to imply my jokingness
Darkwing
Darkwing
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:21 pm

I do not make EVERYTHING rated R, you know... >.<

Just to avoid the annoying magic pants trope.
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by darkjedi Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Ohh, I like the races description. I think I'm really going to enjoy reading this RP.

@ Emmy

Hey, as long as the story doesn't involve a game of musical pants, it will probably be ok.
darkjedi
darkjedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Midnight Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:34 pm

decided to rename my main race if that's okay.. going to call them the Aerelians (Air-Real-E-Ans) now.. don't ask me where I got it... just popped into my head during one of my classes.
Kiyoshi Midnight
Kiyoshi Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper(KF) Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm

updated, kitsunes are now Aerelians
Reaper(KF)
Reaper(KF)

Back to top Go down

Post by emmy Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Little elaboration, The Werecats' space faring philosophy and tactics are based on stealth, range and adaption, just like their usual behaviour. Besides that, the name Werecats of course hasn't been made up by themselves, but is the way they usually try to explain themselves to others. They usually simply refer to themselves as 'sisters' or 'brothers'. Most of their tech gear has been made by other races, specifically the Aerelians.

( gah, that name is hard to remember. >.< )
emmy
emmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiyoshi Midnight Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm

I should add something as well. I modified them slightly to not just be foxes. The Aerelians are a canine species, consisting of foxes, wolves, dogs, etc..
Kiyoshi Midnight
Kiyoshi Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum